Monday, November 7, 2016

BOOK WEEK SWAG!!

Image result for minho maze runner gifYALLO!
Last week was book week.
I dressed up as Mihno from the maze runner.
I looked sweg.
OK onto the actual questions.
So we had a visitor come called Fifi Colston.
She told us about her experience with books and why she became an author.
We also had a book character parade.
Everyone showed off their costumes and they were epic.
But as I am a house captain I got to judge everyone's costumes to see who had the best costume.
We also had a book quiz.
We had some questions for some people and the winners got house points.
There was a bool swap.
WE got to bring in books and exchange them for other books.
The final thing we did was a book week activity.
I made a movie and filmed the plot of the maze runner with some friends.
SO book week was quite interesting.
I quite liked it.
TEEHEE!

3 comments:

  1. Bool swap? you mean book swap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's book swap! Not- Oh- Can't name it!

      Delete
  2. liam try not write negative comments

    ReplyDelete