Monday, February 15, 2016

2016!!!!

YO WHAT'S UP GUYS
It is officially a new year 2016!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
This year I am a year 8 and I have many responsibilities as a house captain and sports leader, I'm also a classroom fitness leader.


This year I am aiming big and trying new things.
Like doing more youtube videos and improve on them.
My channel is called Poisoned Pineapples go check it out and subscribe!!
Anyway...
I am looking forward to watching 2 awesome movies,
Dirty Grandpa and Deadpool.
They very very funny.

Deadpool is all about a man who is chosen to become a superhero and is made to save lives. He also stops the bad guys and is a family guy.

Dirty Grandpa is all about when Jason (the grandson) grandma dies and his grandpa is devastated. But then they go to Daytona beach and is interrupted by a college party. Then the grandpa wants to be "active" again with ladies. So grandpa forces Jason to stay and they all go to a party and get crazy. That's basically all I can tell you otherwise it's a spoiler. I only recommend this to mature guys.

So far this year has gone pretty well considering we have only had 3 weeks of school so far. This year I am looking to have high standards. Getting god marks and having a successful year as a leader. I don't to bore you guys and gals to much so I will stop there.

COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BASE MY POSTS ON...
SEEYA

3 comments:

  1. Still looking at the blog!
    Awesume post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















    My Name IS JEFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. both sound like cool movies.

    ReplyDelete